Parent Student Resources » Forms


Did a school form not survive the trip from school to home in your child's backpack? You can use the following links to display and print the form from your browser. Fill it out as appropriate and return the form to your child's teacher.
Please note that all required students forms are sent home with students. You do not need to print out the forms on this page unless you have lost your original copies.

Certificate of  Religious Exemption


Walking Field Trip Permission Form


Medical Prescription Forms (prescribed and not prescribed medications)

  1. Submit this form to the school secretary if your child requires medicine at school.
  2. Submit this form to the school secretary if your child is allowed to have non-prescription medications.

New Hampshire Statewide Assessment System (NH SAS)